Monday, March 11, 2013

Apps: Stack the States

Stack the States was one of the first apps I downloaded when I received my iPad. I initially downloaded Stack the States lite, but in hindsight I would not even bother downloading the lite version again. Within minutes, my children were asking me to purchase the full version of the app, as the lite version does not provide access to all of the states. The full version is only $0.99, and it was well worth the investment. 

Stack the States teaches students about state capitals, state shapes, state abbreviations, bordering states, location on the map, nicknames, flags, and more. Stack the States is designed to provide students with hours of fun in an engaging and educational format. With five different games to choose from within the app, children are never bored. I highly recommend this app!

If you are looking for more of a challenge, try Stack the Countries!

No comments:

Post a Comment